Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Current State of the Dark Country Map

click to embiggen

This has several very minor changes from previous attempts.  Some of these came about due to errors I made while transferring it to a physical Judges Guild Hexmap.  The others were mainly so that I could enlarge some of the settings forests and have to come up with fewer encounter tables.   This includes both settler and pagan towns, villages, and castles.  You'll also notice a few ruins, but I haven't come up with as many adventure locals as I would like yet.  

Eventually I'll use the other hexsheet I have to do a super-mega fancy version of the map and post it (either scanned or in photo form) up here.  My current one is very workmanlike and more for use at the table than for looking fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment